We miss that view!! LOVE all of your new pictures. I can't believe how big Heidi looks, especially considering I have never seen her in person! I've never heard your conference story before, sounds like a good one. Cameron had such a great visit with Jacob, said he just felt "home." Now I'm working on him getting the rest of us out there!
That is a fantastic view! Love the shots!
ReplyDeleteWe miss that view!! LOVE all of your new pictures. I can't believe how big Heidi looks, especially considering I have never seen her in person! I've never heard your conference story before, sounds like a good one. Cameron had such a great visit with Jacob, said he just felt "home." Now I'm working on him getting the rest of us out there!
ReplyDeleteYou take such amazing pictures! I can't wait to see you :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures!!
ReplyDelete