.

.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Who is Who?

I received a complaint from a certain party (who shall remain nameless, but she knows who she is) that I don't post enough. So, here you go!
I've been playing around with pictures of each of the kids when they turned three months old. It was fun to see the resemblances. Can you guess who is who? I'll post the answers tomorrow.

***NOTE: I posted the answers in the next post down--so no peeking before you guess.

 
Posted by Picasa




2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I've always wanted to do something like that! But for 10 it would be so much work-especially since we're talking about the dark ages when there were no digital cameras! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean--I only had to scan in pictures for the two oldest, and it still took a while!

    ReplyDelete